This policy is legally binding for anyone using Outvio Services and should be read carefully.
Outvio.com and any services provided via this site, as well as any information stored, are fully owned by BJ Technologies OÜ (registration number 14179965), with registered offices situated at Soo tn 1b/7-90, Tallinn 10414, Estonia.
1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Outvio is compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the security of personal data is of highest priority to us. We use a secure server to store all the data and all the information provided to us.
1.2 Outvio needs to collect personal data in order to provide services that our clients have contracted from/through Outvio, e.g managing the clients’ orders, their deliveries with couriers, tracking and returning their shipments etc. Outvio will hold this information for the duration of the contract with the clients in order to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted service.
1.3 For business reasons some Outvio employees will have controlled access to the personal data. However, we uphold electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with relevant laws and regulations to protect personal information from unauthorised access.
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and use the following data:
2.1 Information users provide us when signing up and contracting our services via online registration or correspondence e.g. email, as well as information they provide when participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website or App, when entering a competition, promotion or survey, and when they report a problem with our Services. The information may include the name, address, e-mail address, IP address, phone number, financial information, geographical location, registration number (etc.) of the user.
2.2 Information we automatically collect regarding the use of our Services:
- details of actions carried out when using our Services, including information regarding the details of Shipments fulfilled via the Outvio platform;
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platforms;
- information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website or App (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone numbers used to call our Customer Support number.
2.3 Information we receive from other sources including: other websites we operate or other services we provide; our clients; third parties, e.g eCommerce platforms, banks and payment service providers; business partners, e.g couriers; sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services; advertising networks; analytics providers; search information providers; and credit reference agencies.
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use the information collected:
- to carry out our obligations relating to contracts with our clients and to provide users with the information, products and services they have requested from us;
- to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- to notify users about changes to our Services;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure;
- to administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Services and to ensure that they are presented in the most effective manner;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve and to deliver relevant advertising;
- to offer interactive features on our Services;
- to provide users with information about other similar goods and services we offer;
- to provide users, or permit selected third parties to provide users, with information about relevant goods or services; or
- combine information we receive from other sources with the information users give to us and the information we collect. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
5.1 We may share information with selected third parties including:
- affiliates, business partners, the Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or the users;
- advertisers and advertising networks solely to select and serve relevant adverts to users and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
5.2 We may disclose your personal data to third parties only:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outvio, our customers, or others.
- to assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so;
- to prevent and detect fraud or crime;
- in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or as otherwise required by law;
- to assess financial and insurance risks;
- to recover debt or in relation to insolvency; and
- to develop customer relationships, services and systems.
6. STORING PERSONAL DATA
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
7. DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
7.1 In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules concerning the protection of personal data, the subjects have the right to:
- get information about the processing of their personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about them;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to their particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of personal data in specific cases;
- receive their personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning them or significantly affecting them and based on their personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. They also have the right in this case to express their point of view and to contest the decision.
7.2 Users have the right to ask us not to process their personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us through email@example.com.
7.3 Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If a user follows a link to any of these websites, they need to be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for them. Users should always check these policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
Last update: April 5th, 2018
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. They contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Outvio uses the following types of cookies:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES that are required for the operation of our website and services. For example, these are cookies that enable you to log into the secure areas of our website.
- ANALYTICAL/PERFORMANCE COOKIES that allow to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve our user experience.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES that are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- TARGETING COOKIES that record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, so we can make our website and the advertising displayed more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 10 years.
If you wish to block cookies on your computer, you need to modify the settings on your browser to refuse all or some of the cookies. However, if you choose to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website and services.
Last update: April 5th, 2018